Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beer

Conversation had at the mini-Nex tonight while buying my husband some beer, like the adorable '50s housewife I am:

"How's your day going?"

Well, I'm hot, I have no ac, the boy is teething, we're going to have a sleepover tonight, my fibro's acting up, and I'm pretty sure my meds need adjusted. But this is too much information, so I answer: "Buying beer for my husband. Pretty sure that's a valid answer to that question."

"This stuff any good?"

"My husband says it's one of the best."

"Well, I don't know about that."

"Well, we are in beer country over here. But this is supposed to be one of the best in this region." The beer is Silver City Brewery's red, by the way. Mix it with their fat scotch and you have a fred, which is apparent THE BEST BEER EVER in the words of my husband, and a local's 'secret' that I totally didn't just give away.

"Well, I really like budweiser myself."

Me: *eye twitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment